CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, bird is the word...

I haven't played with my Nifty Fifties cartridge a whole lot but as soon as I saw this bird image I just knew that I had to make this card!!!  It is a running joke between me and my hubby and also between me and my BFF since that Family Guy episode when Peter Griffin is obsessed with the song to try to get the song stuck in the other one's head.  LOL, of course while making this card I had the song stuck in my head so much that it pretty much backfired!  Ended up giving it to my hubby today when he was having a rough day and his laughter was SO worth it!  Made another card for the BFF that I'm gonna stick in the mail in the morning.  :)


The bird is cut at 3 3/4".  I embossed the wing with tiny dots and the green background with a Tim Holtz music notes embossing folder.  The patterned paper is My Minds Eye.

No comments: