CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cupcake toppers


I had the best intentions of decorating for my daughters birthday playdate as well as family birthday party but once again a lack of time got the best of me.  I threw these cupcake toppers together the night before her birthday playdate with some of her friends.  I WISH, WISH, WISH that Cricut would come out with a Snoopy/Peanuts Gang cart cause my daughter is just so obsessed with Snoopy and Charlie Brown!  As it is I had to search to find even these stickers that are kinda lame but she loved them anyway.  I cut the scalloped circles out at 2" and the 2 at 1 3/4" from A Child's Year.  My first attempt at making cupcake toppers but thankfully they came together pretty quickly.  Next birthday I just need to start planning MUCH sooner!

No comments: