CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jacob's scrapbook (birth and 1 month).

I made the mistake of getting behind on my daughters scrapbook and don't want to make the same mistake with my son.  I've got so much catch up to do as it is when it comes to layouts!  I really only have a goal to do one page a month for each child as well as holidays and birthdays.  Anything else I'm inspired to create I consider a bonus!  You wouldn't think 3 layouts a month would be hard but I often get a creative block when it comes to scrapbooking which is why I make so many cards.  I think I just want my layouts to be absolutely perfect (which is a ridiculous ideal).
Last night I was in a mood to do some scrapbooking and got 2 layouts done for my son.  HOORAY, now he's finally representing some space on my living room wall hanging!
The first layout is my favorite picture of me and him at the hospital when he's just a couple of hours old.  I have another pic I want to scrap of him when he was first placed in my arms which I'll use to write his birth story out with.


The cute scalloped paper with the baby buggy is from KaiserCraft.  I cut the title from the Baby Steps cartridge on my Cricut.  Mommy is cut at 1 3/4" and Little man is cut at 2 1/4.  The stamps are Unity (love you to the moon and back and the moon with star), Stampendous (star strip) and Autumn Leaves (journaling strip).

The next layout for my guy is him at one month old.  The paper is from DCWV's Rocktar stack.  The title was cut with my cricut cart Rock Princess (or rock prince in this case!).  Rockstar and layers cut at 3 1/4" and baby was cut at 2 1/4.



No comments: