CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jacob's scrapbook (Months 2 thru 4)

I finished 3 scrapbook pages in the past day and a half and there are a couple more in the making which brings me almost to my goal of 1 page per month plus special occasions for my baby!  Of course I still have about a year of catch up to do for my daughter but that shouldn't take me too much time, LOL!
The first one is my boy at 2 months old.  I love the look on his face here.  He really is such a little flirt, today he was smiling at me and raising his eyebrows, beyond adorable!


As I was scrapping this page I remembered that Unity Stamp Co has a challenge going on right now to use circles so I flipped through my Unity stamps searching for some circular stamps to fit my page and found 3 different stamps to use all from different KOM's.  The dandelion circle is from April 2010, the flower circle is from May 2011 and the heart sentiment if from June 2011.  The patterned paper is from Bobunny's Adlib line.  The title stickers are from Fancy Pants.

The next layout is Jacob at 3 months old.  The papers, epoxy owls and tree ribbon are from TPC Studio's Woodland Whimsy line.  The title is cut from Give A Hoot.  I am entering this one in a challenge going on over at Paper Cutz called The skies the limit.  All your project has to have in it is something found in the sky...OWLS!!!



The last layout is Jacob at almost 4 months old (he'll be 4 months this Friday).  I love this pic of him, he's got such a sweet smile!  The paper is from KI Memories, the frame is patterned paper by Heidi Grace that I cut into strips to make a frame.  The banner is from My Mind's Eye except for the green scalloped pennants, they are cut from Birthday Bash.  The paper line I had was browns, blues, yellows and oranges and I really wanted some green pennants to tie in with the colors of the layout and the Cricut comes to the rescue!  I cut them real size at 1 1/4" and they blend right in with the stickers.  I popped up the banner with dimensional tape and strung some twine behind it.

And now off to work on some more pages!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

These scrapbook pages are so cute! You did a great job. Little Jacob is adorable too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow, Crystal, these pages are so fabulous! Jacob is absolutely adorable and so photogenic! I love the pictures and your designs are just awesome! LOVE them :D

Lisa

Maribel said...

Wow, these LOs are so nice! Please stop by my blog and pick up an award:)
Maribel

Erika said...

Wow these are amazing! Your attention to detail is fabulous and so adorable!!

farmhouse-story said...

darling pages! sweet baby:)