CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And a partridge in a pear tree.

A few more relatively quick Christmas cards I made yesterday.  I tried a couple of different inks out here.  The one on the right was my first attempt and was done using a ivy colored Brilliance ink so it has a nice shimmer to it.  The card on the left I used two different shades of green brush marker.  I think I prefer the brighter colors of that one.  The tree stamp and embossing folder are a Hero Arts/Sizzix combination.  The sentiment is from an old Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co.  I used a Spellbinders die around the sentiment and popped it up.  Finished with twine and a sparkly red brad.
I'm going to enter this into Unity Stamp Co's Let it Snow monthly challenge.

No comments: