CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Love is the thread

A quick card I threw together tonight using Unity's December 2011 Kit of the Month for their KOM sketch challenge.  I got a little liberal with the sketch this month but I love how the card turned out!
Here is the sketch:


The patterned papers are from Echo Park's For the Record and I used red embossing powder for the images and sentiment.  The label is a spellbinders die cut.  I distressed the edges of the PP as well.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Hope everyone's New Year is off to a fantastic start!

4 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

THIS is BEAUTIFUL and I adore and LOVE it 100% - THANKS SO MUCH! I love, love, love the black and red. :)

Sarah said...

So pretty--love the diecut you used! And the black, white and red-- fab!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. this is just stunning.. love it Crystal!!

Nora Anne said...

So pretty Crystal! I love how you used the red embossing powder and the text background :)