CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday...at last!!!

I lost track of my days of the week last week and forgot to post for Friends with Flair.  :(  Oh life, I just need you to slow down a little so I can keep track of what day it is!  Even though I was sick and didn't leave the house a couple of days this week I know that today is FRIDAY!!!  Check in at the Unity blog for a list of all of the crafty participants for this weeks Friends with Flair!
I made this last week and didn't really know where it was heading I was just having fun playing with my stamps and getting the creative juices flowing.  It finally morphed into a card but I think I'm going to cut the back half off and just use the front in my Project Life album.  It's just kind of perfect for that!
Supplies used:
My Mind's Eye: Fly a Kite, Unity Stamps: Heart and Soul (house and flowers), Here and Now (family heart), Glossy Accents.

My next card came together with the scraps from the first one, love using scraps of paper to make fun new things!  I added the star gem next to April but really I can just move it to any month I need and make the card extremely versatile!
Supplies used:
Kraft paper, My Mind's Eye: Fly a Kite, Unity stamps: Sweet & Sour Soup, All About Today, Antique Linen Distress ink.



13 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE that adorable house and those CUTE kites!!! GREAT cards!!! (=

Ruby said...

I really like both of these cards. I am waiting to get the KOM with that house stamp. Love it.

Kary said...

Both cards are fabulous, Crystal!! I really adore the first card - so fun and cheerful. Great job!! Have a happy weekend!!

Jingle said...

These are BOTH great, but I really love that first one!

Unknown said...

GREAT way to use scraps. They are both really nice...but I like the second one better!

Linda said...

what fun and cute and these great bithday.

Joy said...

Wow! I really love your cards. MME and Unity are my two favorite crafting lines ever! Thanks for sharing:)

Eva said...

Your cards are awesome, I love how colorful and cheery they are.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Don't you just love when the scrap fairies let everything work out like that? Great cards!

JPScraps said...

Both cards are fabulous.I love when good things come from playing :-)

JenMarie said...

These are FABULOUS!

ddazzled71 said...

Two Great Cards I love your use of the KOTM Stamps and colours on your first one and your fabulous use of the scraps for your second. I try so hard to use my scraps but always seem to end up with piles of them.

Roslyn said...

Both cards are lovely!