CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Dream, Inspire, Escape, Home

I've been wanting to play with these stamps for a while now and got a chance to yesterday, yippee!  I finally got to the craft store to pick up some watercolor paper and was playing with these stamps and my watercolor pencils and it was just too easy to throw these cute little note-cards together.  Funny thing is that my water pen never gets cleaned well and had some mica shimmer left over from a previous project so all of these images have a beautiful shimmer to them that doesn't really get picked up from the camera.
The stamps are all from the Unity/Donna Downey co-brand set Little Whispers.  I stamped and colored on watercolor paper, mounted on black cardstock and then onto some different brightly colored Core-dinations cardstock.
Here is a closer look at each card.




No comments: