CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Be your own kind of beautiful.

Be your own kind of beautiful.  I just LOVE this message and it's so true.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  You must be true to yourself, always.  I could ramble on but I'll show you my art journal page instead!
I had fun working on this Suzi Blu girl on and off today.  I am still super new to mixed media and I tried some collage today.  Some of it worked and some of it had to be creatively covered up.  :)
Supplies used:
Unity Stamp Company Spring Flower Chic, Bella Doilies, January 2014 Kit of the Month (sentiment), November 2013 Kit of the Month (flower).
Scroll border stamp by Magenta
Mediums: Dylusions sprays, watercolors, smooch ink, distress inks, gesso, collage pauge, Pitt, pen, white gel pen
My Favorite Things morrocan tile stencil
washi tapes

No comments: