CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2014

You 3

It's been a long time since I've done a traditional scrapbook layout but I had a compulsion to scrap this photo today.  It's kinda my favorite photo of all 3 of my children together and is already 10 months old!  Where does the time go?!?  Little L was just a month old and I love the expressions on his big brother and sisters faces.  Pure love.

I kept the layout pretty simple so the focus would be on the photo.  I stamped the heart background stamp (Love in the background by Unity Stamp Co) in 3 colors of Memento ink (New Sprout, Lulu Lavender and Summer Sky) and placed the photo over the subtle background. 
I used a DCWV stencil for the You 3 (the 3 was part of an & but I turned the stencil around and placed tape over the parts I didn't want inked) and sponged on some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.
The sticker is a Crate Paper Maggie Holmes that is actually covering up a bad stamping job (NOT a Unity stamp!).
The flower is Webster's Pages.
Our World and Life is complete because of you are from Unity's Love me. Love you. Love us. SMAK kit from 6/12.  The film strip stamp is from Unity's Life Starring You SMAK kit from 11/11 (which I believe was THE very first SMAK) an oldie but goodie!

No comments: