CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2014

Alphabet wall hanging

I could not wait to ink up this wonderful alphabet by Unity Stamp Co called Alpha SMAK and I knew just what I wanted to do with it first!  I have so much in mind for this fun alphabet but here is one project that has been waiting for the perfect alphabet, a wall hanging for my 3YO's bedroom.  He is very into learning the alphabet right now and gets super excited anytime he recognizes one of the letters he knows so I wanted to make something to put up in his room so he could see it all the time. 
 He was sitting next to me and exclaiming excitedly while I inked up every letter and hoped they fit onto a 8x10 paper (it was tight but they did)!  When I asked him what he wanted in the blank space at the bottom he didn't hesitate all and said "TRAIN!"  Thankfully I had just the stamp.
The train is another Unity stamp from an old kit called Boys Will Be Boys and it fit perfectly. 
I am so excited to play with this stamp set tons more and have lots of awesome ideas for it!  Thanks for visiting today and happy crafting to you!

No comments: