CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Awesome and Amazing


Have you seen this months SMAK kit from Unity Stamp Co?  It is pretty much AWESOME!  It's called AlphaSMAK and the font is super cool and at 1 1/2 inches tall it's great for scrapbooking, mixed media and anything else you can think of to use it on!
AUGUST-2014-SMAK-ALPHA-SMAK
Check out this shirt I made my 3yo using the stamps and some Marvy fabric markers!  I wanted to stamp Everything Is Awesome but didn't want Lego to come after me for copyright violations. :)
 I also wanted to give a shout out to the amazing peeps at Unity, you all ROCK!  When my kit arrived this month there was a fabulous bonus stamp set that they added as a free gift (they are always doing sweet things like that)!  I created this card using the free kit and I love the interchangeability of the banner, so fun.


If you don't have this kit yet you should get it.  It's totally rockin' and if you get it before the end of the month you get this fabulous free kit included! 

I hope you are all having a great and crafty week!

1 comment: