CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I and my Annabel Lee

I love this sentiment from Unity Stamp Company, this was always my favorite poem by Poe.
 I stamped the sentiment and used a Heidi Swapp stencil and some Worn Lipstick distress ink for the hearts.  I even used some of my 3 Girl Jam ribbon I won a while back for the first time! The ribbon is awesome but I am horrible at tying bows. I fiddled with this one for nearly 30 minutes and finally just covered the center with a wooden heart. The whimsical cloud paper is by Crate Paper.
I am linking this up to Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes challenge.
I am also linking up to Anya, Oddies, and Others with the color blue and a wooden embellishment.

Happy crafting,

Crystal

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The bow is fine and the whole card has a certain loveliness which appeals to me. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015, Carole

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Awesome sentiment stamp!!! Love the bow and the lipstick color is perfect with it! Thank you for joining in the fun at Anya, Oddies and Others!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh goodess, love this sentiment!! I'm so happy you joined us at Anya, Oddies, and Others!!!

Sharon said...

Great card & that is a great sentiment stamp! Thanks for linking up at Anya, Oddies & Others!